- Do you have a passport? If you do not, begin the application process immediately.
- Is your passport current? If you have a children’s passport, you will need to reapply for an adult passport.
- When will your present passport expire? You must renew your passport if it will expire before or during the time you expect to study away.
- You will need a visa to enter the country of your study away program. You should receive instructions for obtaining a visa from your program during the application process.
- Your program may require a letter from Williams stating that you are a student in good standing.
- Any questions regarding this process may be directed to Tina Breakell, Director of International Education and Study Away.
US Passports and International Travel (US Department of State)